Sunday, January 29, 2017

A Single Color

The color of Money.
The color of Luck.
The color of Life.
This color means many things to different people.
Greed, Ambition, Jealousy.
Growth, Harmony, Renewal.
We all see it in different Tones.
Green is beautiful or ugly,
Depending on what Lens it passes through.
For me, this color is special.
I was born on the Day of Green.
For some reason it permeates through me,
And in some instances, controls me.
Green Eyes have always exerted a special control,
Over my mind and sensibility.
But more than anything,
It is the strength behind the eyes.
There is a pair out there,
That I will never forget.
The heart and soul behind them,
Is someone that is Absolutely Amazing.
I fell for her,
Before, Now, and Always.
Envy and Jealousy,
Took her away.
But Luck restored,
And returned us to Communication.
I always have hope,
That Green will work, in my favor.

No comments: