Saturday, June 24, 2017

Nostalgia

So the last 24 hours have been a nostalgia trip. I started off with having a dream that sent me into a panic spiral. I was having a close moment with someone I care about and I ended up hitting my head hard and getting my 10th concussion. The symptoms were all there and everybody left me behind. Freaked me out so bad that I woke up. Then I started getting hit with waves of nostalgia. Things I hadn't thought about in years. Little things, like movies sparking memories of nights that I had forgotten until now. Little memories that I hadn't remembered in a long time. Granted, tomorrow I'm having a BBQ with the boys, but the waves of nostalgia have been intense. I think my mind wants something that I still haven't unraveled yet. We'll see if tomorrow night I get to decipher a few things before I lose my mind.

No comments: