Saturday, July 15, 2017

Difference

So today I kind of woke up in a new world. I spent the last couple days cleaning up messes left behind from my previous obligations. Today was kind of a clean slate, although I still have plenty to mop up. I did some symbolic stuff that actually closed some doors subconsciously. The conscious mind will have to be convinced that it is final.

I look around and my goals are morphing. They are no longer what they were just a few months ago. It is scary, but it is necessary. I was still carrying baggage from my previous life. Out of touch friends, quirks, and even life goals. I am truly over a lot of stuff. It is very unnerving, but I think I will be a better person in the end. I still have to figure out where I stand, but I am getting there. I no longer need any pity, I'm finally becoming myself again.

Smile people. I am here.

No comments: