Sunday, February 19, 2006

A Good Week

This has definitely been a good week. I spend Valentine's Day making dinner for Christy and then I spent most of the week with her. On Friday we departed for Colorado to visit my family. It was a rough night because the pass over the mountains was insanely icy, but it was good after we got past all those passes. I drove into Denver and it was pretty easy. We slept most of the morning yesterday and talked the afternoon away. Then we visited with some old friends of the family who wanted to see me, who haven't seen me for a good decade. Today I got to visit with my godmother (a catholic thing). I haven't seen her since 2003. We spent a long while catching up and her husband talked to Christy most of the time. It was fun. She wanted to see me so bad and I obliged her. Christy and I are getting along really well. We just keep getting closer. I love her so much and I let her know that. Have a wonderful rest of the weekend everybody.

1 comment:

. said...

Awesome! no offense or anything, but I think I've missed some puzzle pieces concerning you and Christy. Crazy times. I'm glad you are doing better Chris! Keep lookin' ahead!