Monday, March 20, 2006

I'm Older

So now I'm 24. I'm getting older. But as I've found out, I still have a lot of life left in me. My birthday party was the bomb. It was so much fun. I hope that everyone enjoyed themselves because I sure did. I know the boys were up until 5am playing Halo, I however didn't make it past 2:30. The next day however Christy and I did make it to 4am. Partyin'. We have too much fun together. Hahaha. Is there such a thing as too much fun? I don't think so. So I get to spend this whole week on vacation. With only one day that I have to do stuff. That's it. Finally I get to sit on my butt all day, for the first time in a long time. I love it. No alarms, nothing but fun and pleasure. I'm gonna read all day. Have lunch with my Christy the rest of the week. Get little things done that I need to get done. Work out, tan. Get into a rhythm that I've been seeking the whole semester. Oh yeah, and party at night. Can't forget that part. Hee hee hee. Also, I think everyone needs to check in and let us (me), know how you're doing.

No comments: