Monday, March 06, 2006

A Little Fun

So not much is up. I just did an army weekend, we're in the middle of midterms. Christy and I are gettin along. For you Kelly, the story is that we're up and down. Sometimes we're totally mad for each other, other times we're just warm. Mostly because of her. She doesn't like commitment, so she shies away. When she does that, my attention tends to wander to other girls. So we keep going. We're best friends and really close. She pulled out a letter fromlast year. Something happened that I didn't like and i wrote my response. I don't remember it but it boiled down to giving me a chance and I am worth every minute you put into the friendship. I asked her if I was worth it and she said that I was worth more than every minute she put into me. So we hang out constantly. We did try the boyfriend/girlfriend thing, but she just got downright mean with me. So we stay best friends, with benefits. We just try to stay out of trouble. Time will tell. Just like always...

No comments: