Sunday, April 30, 2006

End of April

So another month has come and gone. But more importantly, another semester has come and gone. This was definitely a lot harder than the last one and you remember all the drama I had in that one. It was horrible. But this one, takes the cake. Working almost full time, 18 credits at school, and my extreme personal life with Christy, tooks it's toll on me. The ashes are finally settling: Christy and I are trying to repair our friendship; I failed one, two, or three classes, I don't know yet (1 for sure); Courtney and I are talking pretty regularly; Hailey has disappeared; My dad has had some pretty interesting financial battles; and I have finally seen that I must prepare my life and get as much done with it before Iraq (Iran) again. Yes, and I'm buying a XBox 360 and a PSP. I need to get things rolling and my personal happiness is on the line.

The summer has begun and I hope everyone has a good time. Perhaps we should all hang out again, just like we used to...

1 comment:

Susannah said...

Are you still alive?
update, yo.
-Sus