Saturday, June 30, 2007

Migraines

I am so tired of migraines. I was awoken early (on the one day I was looking forward to sleeping in all day...) by a migraine. An hour after I woke up I was so sick that I took a pill called Maxalt and it altered all of reality for me. Right now I am up and about because the bed kept spinning. I hate migraines... My poor mother has had one for almost 10 straight years. I don't know how she does it because when the pain gets to this level for me it puts me in bed. Grrr... I hope it doesn't continue like this for the rest of my life.
As for today I don't have much planned. So I guess everything is gonna work out. Maybe I'll get to play computer games... Right. Like I can look at the computer screen for long. Speaking of which, see ya. I can't do it anymore. Wish me luck in my chemically induced alternate reality.

No comments: