Thursday, June 28, 2007

Destiny, Laying Low, and Reconstruction

So I've been reviewing what is seen as my destiny... and it is a very cluttered one with a lot of action. I guess I've always known that though, every since I was young. Everyone else pretended that they were gonna save the world, I always knew that I was gonna do my part to actually save it. So I have a rough and tumble future ahead of me and anybody who knows me well should know that there is nothing that can change it.

For the time being I am just laying low, staying out of everyone's way. I have to lay low or I'll end up being caught in the middle of something unpleasant. I have a year left before I have to kick it into high gear. So... As I said... I'm laying low.

Let the reconstruction of everything begin. And oh it is happening.

No comments: