Thursday, December 15, 2005

December Blues!

Okay, so too many people have the december blues. It's driving me nuts. I'm usually the scrooge, but I have a generally better disposition than most this year. I think it is because my life is leveling off and I am satisfied. But everyone else is trying to have someone for the holidays. If you can learn anything from me, it is that you can still be alone and happy. And what my dad taught me is when you stop looking, someone finds you. I don't mean sit in a corner and shut off all contact, just don't go looking. That's how it's always worked with me and I have the most wonderful people in my life. So let it happen people and live for yourselves and no one else. Enjoy your life, it only happens once!

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Who needs a relationship when you have good friends?