Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas

Merry Christmas everybody. The day is over, I was on the slopes at 9:30 and was totally wasted by 2:00. I now know that a halfday of snowboarding is for me. I came close to fracturing my hand on one of my beautiful face dives. I have decided that next time I'm gonna have an instructor go with me for an hour. I can board, but not as well as I want to. I now remember why I quit boarding when I was younger, the pain in my ass.

I got some interesting things for Christmas as I always do. Got boarding pants and a pair of gloves that I tore right through on the first run. On the second run I tried to do a reverse and almost did my face in, but my hand took the fall. Anyways, the best gift of all came from Christy, she got me the entire collection of Calvin & Hobbes. That girl is amazing. Oh, how I love her.

I hope everyone is having good holidays.

No comments: