Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New Year & School

So it is the new year and school has started once again. Oh, yay I've missed it. Right. So I've only had two classes and I already have two homework assignments. Yikes. Stupid generals. BUT... after this semester I only have to complete math for the end of my generals. I think I'm gonna get it done this summer and I will most likely have my associates. The first person on my dad's side to get one. On my mom's side everyone but my mom has a degree.

So New Year's went off without a hitch. The only thing that sucked about it was that I was in Orem and Christy was in Layton. We decided next year we will be at the same party. Shorty drank for the first time ever. The only person who drank more than him was my dad, and Shorty didn't even get a buzz. Too many painkillers over the years. Don got moody, I got hazed, my Dad was drunk and blew up a bottle rocket in his face, my aunt got loud and obnoxious, her husband relaxed, and Jason refused to drink, but he did get so tired that he was acting like a drunk. (He had too much fun making out with his new love interest the next day.)

Well that's all I have for now. 5 more semesters...

No comments: