Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Calmed Down

So I think I might be talking to an empty audience, but it's all good. I got all of my school stuff settled, it was all their fault. So at this time they are reinstating my scholarship, and I am off of Academic Probation. That is where I'm gonna stay too. No more messing up. I am much more comfortable with school this semester. I think it is the feeling that almost all of my generals will be completed after this one and I should have my Associate's at the end of the summer. I'm gonna be a Junior in the fall! Finally. I started college in Fall 2001. I should be graduated after Spring 2008. Then I head off to get my master's. I've decided I don't stop until I get my master's. Then I go find a job and begin working on my doctorate. Imagine me, with a PHD. Scary, huh? Hehehe. I've got a long road ahead of me. If I had been smart, I would've graduated High School with an Associate's...

4 comments:

thehoneyman said...

For Sure I wish I would have done that. Do much school left to do

Susannah said...

Now don't go and get yourself overqualified there, Money.

Ellie said...

Good for you Chris! Keep pushing for it! It sucks now but hey then you'll be done!

. said...

woot woot!