Sunday, December 11, 2005

December Days

So it's December and school is winding down and work is still pretty aggressive, but it's the holidays. This next week I am out of school, and hopefully I passed all my classes because if I didn't, I'm gonna be in a world of hurt. I have faith that I did though. And I have moved back into my dad's house and am gonna be selling my contract at the apartment complex. Parkway Crossing isn't all it's cracked up to be. Since I'm gonna be going to school 18 hours next semester and work full time. So I'm back in my dad's basement, which is okay with me. I get to save some money. Back to school and not worry about things. Christy likes it because we don't have to worry about roommates and I'm a lot closer to her.

So it is done. Except I still have to sell my contract.

1 comment:

Aaronius said...

Hey, I'm a student at BYU (Provo) and I ran across your posting. My sister-in-law rented at Parkway Crossing too. Anyway, I manage the website RateMyApartments.com and invite you to rate Parkway Crossing. Also, you can use the site to sell your contract if you haven't sold it already.