Sunday, March 18, 2007

Post Birthday

So I started off my birthday by going out with my friend Jason shooting. We took a couple of Christmas decorations that I got from Kirkland's. Ceramic snowmen were blown apart by rifles and shotguns. We had a lot of fun taking them out. A couple of angel candlesticks as well. We had a blast.
Then I went home and watched the new James Bond that my cousin got for me. It was then that Christy contacted me again and I invited her to go bowling with us that night. Lizzy told me that it would be fine, so I invited her. When she got to my house you could see that she wasn't exactly at ease. She was pretty nervous but we weren't gonna ruin my birthday with any fireworks and we had 6 months apart from each other. So we all went bowling and then Lizzy started to have a little anxiety because I was paying a lot of attention to Christy bc we were at ease with each other. I felt so bad and I didn't want her to feel like she was losing me. So I stuck close to her for the rest of the night. We bowled 4 games and they snuck out and got me a cake to embarrass me. Silly heads... I won the last two games.
When we got home Christy stuck around for about 20 minutes then took off and went dancing. Lizzy stayed and drank a little to ease her nerves. My poor baby. I'm sorry that Christy stressed you out so bad :(

1 comment:

Susannah said...

Happy belated birthday!
I was going to email you, but I had a crazy busy weekend.