Sunday, November 06, 2005

Another Loss

Due to certain circumstances that are unagreeable with my moral standards, Courtney and I will now have no more contact with one another. At least, this is my intention. For the first time in a long time, I was having a fun time at my Army Weekend and she managed to ruin my mood Saturday night and Sunday morning I was totally turned against her and she has no one to blame but herself. I'm done with her. And at this point in my life I have calculated that she is responsible for 75% of all the drama that I experience. Since I am attempting to eliminate as much bad influences and sources of stress from my life, I have to eliminate Courtney, someone who has earned my total disgust. I have discussed the situation with my closest family and friends and they have all agreed that I have made the correct decision. If you read this Courtney, you have until the 14th to return the phone to me. So tell everyone you have to change phone numbers. I think you should get one for out there since you are so in-depth into the Tulsa social circles. Goodbye and so long.

1 comment:

Chris $ said...

Correction. She pissed me off yet again so I cut off the phone at 4pm on the 7th. She wants to be hard-headed and a beast, then she has to deal with consequences. GO TEAM!!!