Monday, November 07, 2005

What Explanation?

I don't see why I need to have an explanation for everything. Sometimes feelings can't be explained, but I do my best. There are times where you have to realize that some things you just have to let be. I know it's hard and human nature makes us inquisitive, but I am not omnipotent, so i don't have an explanation for everything in this world or myself. How I feel is how I feel. If I am disgusted, then I feel disgusted. If I am sad, I feel sad. Not everybody feels the same about everything. But there are some things that I just find gross, and I really don't want to be around those things. If people are doing things that I dont want to have anything to do with, then I don't have anything to do with those people. I have thrown away many friendships because my values no longer were in sync with theirs and the activities that they participate in make me sick or uneasy. At this point in my life, I am cutting out the stresses in my life, so don't expect to be a part of my life if the stuff you do stresses me out. I don't need it and don't want it. All that matters is that I go to school and get my degree. Anything else is trivial. This is my time, so don't think you can make yourself number one in my life, because my school is.

No comments: