Monday, November 14, 2005

Saturday Night Fever

So on Saturday Night I had a dream that peaked my interest. But first I have to give you some back story.

The very first UVSC Volleyball game I went to was interesting. I went to it because I did not want to go to class. I had been sitting there at the game for about 3 minutes when one of the girls playing caught my eye. I quickly texted Ryan, because I knew he was back at the apartment, and asked him who #14 was. He quickly responded that her name was Camie Manwill and she was from Paradise, CA. I knew that I had to watch this girl play from now on, so I rarely missed an in-town volleyball game. (I even went and watched them play at BYU.) So needless to say, I have a huge crush on her, but can never find her at the school or find anybody who really knows her. Plus it is nearly impossible to get near the players after a game (and the season is over so there's nothing I can really do now.) So that's the back story, now onto the main event.

So my dream started with me being in a huge valley with mountains all around. I was being led by a man I knew to a house up high on the hills next to the mountain. It was a beautiful, multi-level home where the foyer was the center of the house and all other sections of the house came together. We knocked on the door and she answered. Camie. The girl that I had a huge crush on and that I had so wanted to meet. We walked in a she sat there talking to us. The man I was with then walked upstairs to talk to her father (because they were business partners) so we were left to talk. She then proceeded to tell me that she already had a boyfriend and that she didn't know why her father and the other guy (I call him this because I still have no idea what his relationship was with me) wanted us to meet. I told her that I really didn't have any idea. So we sat there chatting and she decided that I was a fun person and she did want to hang out with me, but just as friends. So we traded numbers and then our friendship began. We hung out a little bit, but we talked on the phone a lot. We soon became the best of friends and were talking and hanging out more. Then it came to the point where I found out that her and I were becoming closer than her and the boyfriend. Then it all stopped. For two days I couldn't get a hold of her and her parents said that she was kinda sick. One the third day I called her and she was pretty quiet. I asked her if she was okay, but she wasn't very responsive. So then I asked her "What is going on?" Then she told me, "I've fallen for you." I was in shock. I wanted her to like me, but I was at the point where I was expecting nothing to happen. Then she told me that she didn't know what to do with her boyfriend. I responded by telling her that she was confused so the best idea was to do nothing. But she quickly told me "no, I want to be with you. Don't you want to be with me?" I sat there quietly for a minute and then told her "Camie, I have wanted to be with you since the day I have met you."

So my dream ended there. I woke up and was pretty upset. I wanted more to the dream, but then it's probably not a good idea, because just thinking about how hot she is kinda drives me wild. Yeah, Saturday night. Just as I was starting to put her out of my mind, and Wa-Bam! She's right there at the top of my mind again. *sigh*

4 comments:

. said...

Wow Chris money, that is quite the dream. Maybe it will come true! =)

Danielle said...

only if dreams were true! dang!

oh and p.s. chris random what do you do in the army?

Chris $ said...

I am a Combat Engineer. We create and destroy obstacles designed to keep the enemy or us out.

Danielle said...

wow thats cool thanks :)