Saturday, November 26, 2005

What is Going On?

So I asked my cousin to stay away from Christy and I asked her not to kiss him. But they did not listen. Nobody cares about how I feel. So drama comes to my vacation. And now I don't want to talk to either of them, because I'm not okay with it. People upset me. People are stupid. I can't do anything without having people be stupid around me. Christy looks at it likes it's a one time thing, but Justin is gonna beg me to bring her everytime, and I am not cool with it. At all. Our friendship just took a hit. I've lost my buzz because I knew it was gonna happen. I always know. It sucks. No matter what I do I can't win.

3 comments:

. said...

I'm really sorry. That's no fun. Things will get better.

Megan said...

i know how you feel. I have a cousin that is exactly the same way. it's just even more annoying that your friends who know will let them do stuff like that anyway. grr

Chris $ said...

And now Christy is having some mixed emotions about me. She can't stop thinking about me.