Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Ish Kish

So my car started overheating just randomly yesterday. So I checked the coolant level and noticed that it was horrifically low. So I filled it. And filled it. And today it was down again, so I filled it again. After work I took it to my dad and we drained it, flushed the entire radiator, and then filled it again. Then when he revved the engine, water started shooting out of the top of the radiator. Not out of any manufactured holes, but out of the top of the radiator itself, through a pretty good sized crack. A cracked radiator. Man, did I feel stupid. The worst part is that I saw it oozing this morning and thought nothing of it. My dad welded it today and tomorrow he's gonna put epoxy over it. So hopefully that solves the problem for now, in the mean time, I get to start looking for a new radiator for my vehicle. How lovely. But the good news is that Courtney still plans on going with me to California next month. And my DVD burner is working again. Ups and Downs, the story of life.

No comments: