Sunday, October 09, 2005

The Last Week

Wow. You should've seen this week. My car overheats, I am overwhelmed at work, and a mistake walked back into my life. But, I get to see Courtney soon. She comes in on Friday and she informed me last night that I will see her sometime that night. I love it when she tells me things like that. I'm the kind of person that likes to give space, but she loves me to be close. I guess that's one of those things that I just adore about her. Oh I miss her and I'm excited to see her. Just have to get through this week, driving my grandma's minivan around town. At least I got to see Orem High smash Timpview in football on Friday. They haven't done that since I was a senior in high school. And UVSC Volleyball rocked Texas Pan-American on Saturday, which means I got to see a very attractive and energetic volleyball player showing them why UVSC is the bomb...

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Yay for Courtney coming!!