Saturday, October 01, 2005

Sorrow

I feel bad for people who have a hard time. Like I feel moments of plight, but then I usually push them behind me by the time I wake up the next morning. But some people dwell on them for a while. My heart goes out to those who have a hard time for a long time. Especially people who are waiting for a message from someone else. That was the hardest part for me being Iraq. So I distanced myself from reality, but then everyone started to get concerned about me, so I brought myself back. But then I got hurt pretty bad (and not physically) so I stopped talking a lot. I know how it feels to be blown off and how you just sit there waiting for the next message, or letter, or phonecall to get some news of what's going on. It hurts and worrying causes ulcers. Just ask my dad. So don't worry, be happy. I'm here for ya. And if you are having a hard time, just remember, you could always be Joe.

No comments: