Friday, September 30, 2005

Not Good

So Courtney informed me today that because of her new job, she probably won't be able to go to California with me. That hurts. I waited so long to set everything up and when she finally gave me the go ahead last week, I did it. And now... Sadness. Honestly I have been daydreaming about this trip for the last 2 weeks, but now my dreams are crushed. You know, I ask for very few things, but this is one of those things that I desire greatly. And now I could be disappointed greatly. Not to mention I stand to lose quite a bit of money. $500 for her ticket. It's a waste if it doesn't get used. The trials I endure. Oh my. Whatever.

1 comment:

Ellie said...

I'm sorry!! That always sucks when you get screwed in the end. Especially when it is something that you are looking forward to SO much!!