Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Another Day in Wonderland

So I sent Courtney a package last week (that was the whole gonna be murdered thing). She recieved it, well yesterday now. She was so happy, but frustrated with me. It's funny how she can overlook things so easily with me. So she has this friend who is just begging me to take her to California for Thanksgiving also. And don't get me wrong, this girl is cute, but I have no idea what my family would say. We're already strapped for space at the grandparent's house, and I don't know if we're gonna be able to use my aunt's house to stay over at. So I don't know. Right now I'm brushing it off as a passing thought. It was tempting though, I just don't understand. And then I got to see her on webcam today and she's gorgeous. So I guess my instincts are still on. HAHAHA. I'm so tired I don't even know what I'm saying.

As for Texas, as of right now I'm not going. They have enough volunteers, but that can change at anytime. That's the army way. So I hope I don't go because it would really interfere with everything that I have tried to build over the last year and a half. Both my mom and my dad would like me to finish school before I turn 30. And I want to finish before Courtney does. Just because I want to have a life in progress so we don't have to worry about anything while she's at medical school. Yes, I still want her more than anything else on God's Green Earth. I saw her and she is still so incredibly intoxicating. And her hair is so long and gorgeous. I love her.

No comments: