Sunday, September 18, 2005

SMALLVILLE!!!

So I am officially caught up in the Smallville world and I can watch it as it comes out every week, except that it is on Thursday Nights at 7. AND I'M IN CLASS!!! I'll survive. They will now be required to tape it for me and I am going to watch it every Thursday night. It is definitely something to look forward to on a weekly basis. But it was a stressful finale. Even Ryan was white knuckled. So I finished it in 5 days. And now I have to wait 11 days for the premiere. I'm gonna go crazy. I have to know what happenned. He's gonna find the Fortress of Solitude. And a lot of stuff is gonna happen in this season. I hope Johnathan Kent doesn't die in this one. He's too nice.

And then there's Lois. I love the way that they really don't like each other. It plays so perfectly into their love affair later. They loathe each other, then they get along, but everyone knows that they want each other. Hahaha. And who can blame him for wanting her...

1 comment:

thehoneyman said...

That was a pretty fun show, I never thought I would like it, but I think I might start watching it!