Saturday, September 10, 2005

Favorite Songs

So every year I put together a list of my favorite songs for the year, you know the ones that really kept me upbeat or calm for the year. This year is kinda different because it's 5 years since I got out of school, so I'm putting together a retro-list and I think I'm gonna need help. So if everyone can give me their 5 picks out of this list. The list is not final till December 28, so I've got a while. And the list will probably change over the next few months. If there is a song you don't know and want to listen to, let me know. I'll send it to you. Here they are, I broke them up into 4 categories.

Rock

The Red - Chevelle
The Man Who Sold the World - David Bowie
Desperado - Eagles
Hotel California - Eagles
Behind Blue Eyes - Limp Bizkit
Tainted Love - Marilyn Manson
Nothing Else Matters - Metallica
No More Tears - Ozzy Osbourne
Brain Damage & Eclipse - Pink Floyd
Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd
She Hates Me - Puddle of Mudd
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
Creep - Radiohead
Logical Song - Supertramp

Pop

Boom Boom - Britney Spears
My Prerogative - Britney Spears
Slave 4 U - Britney Spears
Dirrty - Christina Aguilera
Bring Me to Life - Evanescence
My Immortal - Evanescence
Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
Come Clean - Hilary Duff
The Reason - Hoobastank
Ain't No Mystery - Smash Mouth
In My Head - No Doubt

R&B / Rap

Peaches and Cream - 112
Candy Shop - 50 Cent
Oh - Ciara
Say My Name - Destiny's Child
Forgot About Dre - Dr. Dre
The Next Episode - Dr. Dre
Without Me - Eminem
Hot in Herre - Nelly
If - Nelly
Yeah - Usher


Old Stuff (Pre-70's)

And I Kissed Her - Beach Boys
And I Love Her - Beatles
Something - Beatles
Stand By Me - Ben E. King
Yesterday - Beatles
Minnie the Moocher - Cab Calloway
Band on the Run - Paul McCartney
Time of the Season - Zombies

No comments: