Thursday, September 08, 2005

Ode to Sue

So Susannah is leaving us. On to Las Vegas. You brought humor and giggles into our lives. You showed us another way to look at every situation and you had a snide comment for everything. You made us laugh, you made us cry, you made us unbelievably happy and relaxed. Thank you for the good times and the very wonderful friendship and kind ear. Thank you for CSI marathons and the ability to hideaway at a huge house (hahaha I added that one just for your amusement). Thank you for the parties, and the never forgetting about special days. Thank you for the eye rolls (it always let me know that the girl I was oogling was genuinely pretty) and thank you for giving me thick skin about my love of 12 year olds :-) . Everybody seems to think that I am indifferent, but I will miss you. Although the victory is, you now get to see me get plastered on the Strip. Now that is an experience in itself.

Goodbye Sue and good luck.

No comments: