Saturday, September 10, 2005

A Moral Code

These are my 9 laws. Everybody asks what rules I live by, because my Rules for Life are guidelines, but these are the lines. I don't like to cross these, because they are my strength.

Chris' Moral Code

1. Lying is evil. The only lying allowed is to protect the innocent from direct harm due to forces of evil.

2. Help others in need. Although limit generosity to prevent dependancy.

3. Rape is evil. Use all means necessary to bring those who committed the crime to Justice.

4. Killing is only necessary for defence and to protect the innocent who will be harmed.

5. Women are divine beings trapped in human form. Treat them as such.

6. Judgement is for God and Society. Opinions can be solicited, otherwise keep your mouth shut.

7. I can refrain from exposing any part of my life, unless it is causing conflict or drama in the lives of others.

8. Free Will has been given to all. Our ability to choose our lives is a divine gift. No interference.

9. Moral Judgement resides in the soul. Divine law is of God, Guidelines are of Man.

No comments: