Sunday, September 11, 2005

The Love of My Life

I have to post this. I love Courtney Beth Wilson. And I do mean love. Like I can't stop thinking about spending the rest of my life with her love. Everyday I wake up thinking about her and before I go to sleep I think about her. I used to text her first thing in the morning and right before I went to sleep. But because of the lack of texts she has on her plan, I have to settle for just thinking about her. I don't like to call her, because everybody else calls her so much and stresses her out. So I think about her, and I pray for her, and I love her.

When I first laid eyes on her, I was walking into work after school last October. First thing that I noticed was a girl with a cute butt leaning over the counter talking to Carole. I walked in and clocked in. Barely looking at her. She looked up at me and then I was introduced to her. I said hi politely, then went in the back and started working. I had been told that she had a boyfriend, so I just didn't even consider her an option. I kept on seeing her and I knew that she was pretty cute and pretty small, but dang cute. So I started to make sure that I could work with her, because I thought she was cute. Then everything started right before she got her wisdom teeth out. One Saturday, Carole told her that I was extremely ticklish and she dared her to tickle me. Then she started rubbing the back of my head. It freaked me out because this girl has a boyfriend and she's touching a very sensual spot on my body. After a couple of hours of her chasing me around the store I finally gave in and let her rub my head. After that it started to become normal to me. Kinda freaked me out though. I didn't want to like her.

So she went and got her wisdom teeth out and then she got sick so she was gone for a week. She came back and and had to take all the tests for work. So I was volunteered to sit back there and help her out with the tests. It took us so long because we just flirted with each other. By then it was apparent that I had a crush on her. That Saturday I ended up telling her that I liked her more than I should. The next week I came in one day because everyone was sick, including me from food poisoning. But I came in to help them out anyway. Then to my joy I found out she was working too. She told me that she was confused because she had four boys liking her at once. So I just shrugged it off, and pretty much told myself that she was unavailable. That Friday I came in right before I had to go off to Army and saw her. I was so excited. We were looking at a display that she had to put together and she walked up from behind, stood next to me and put her head on my arm. I knew then that she liked me too.

The next Tuesday she worked early in the day and I stayed until 7. When I walked out, she was there. She looked up and I asked her if she ever left that place. I walked on out of the store heading to my car. Then, to my surprise, she texted me. I turned around and she was walking behind me. I waited for her and then we started talking. Then I took her for a ride in my car. We talked and flirted. I could tell that she really liked me. I took her back to her car and she went home. A couple hours later she started texting me. We texted for like 2 hours and then she told me to call her. I did and we talked all night. That was the first of many all-nighters. We started to become close. A couple months later we had a falling out, but then shortly after New Year's, we healed it up. We had ups and downs for months, but things seemed to be going ok. Then we had a good sized fight right before my birthday, but then we made up the day before my actual birthday. And smooth sailing for a month. She broke it off with her boy and then shortly thereafter I had a fight with her and pulled out all friendship with her for about 3 weeks. Then after I had given up on her, and she had pretty much given up on me, she came into work and asked if she should be transferred out front. I told her that it was up to her. Then I started to warm up to her again. And since then we have been solid. We had a fight for less than 24 hours right before she left, but it was handled by saying she wanted to spend her last night with me.

And after she left was the hardest time for me. I have missed her everyday since. My trip out there was a real eye-opener for me. I realized how absolutely in love with her I am. And now I'm lovesick. I count down the days until I can see her again and talk to her as much as I can without driving her crazy, which kinda sucks because I generally let her call me. But everytime I talk to her it absolute joy. And when she is hurting, I'm hurting. I feel a deep bond with her. I don't know if she feels it, but I do.

You are the light in my life. You are the star that guides me through the night. You are my sun and my moon. You are my definition of beauty. Your beauty is so radiant that it blinds me to all other things. I adore you more than anything in this world. You are so wonderful, amazing, hot, sexy, and passionate. I love how crazy you are and how full of life you are. I love your smile, and your laugh. I love how you freak out about how you look when I'm getting close to seeing you, I love how you tease me. I love looking into those incredible eyes of yours. I love it when you curl up next me or lay your head on my chest. I love falling asleep with you in my arms, and I love staring at you until I fall asleep. Most of all, I love kissing you. You are the most passionate girl that I have ever met. You are incredible, and I would not trade you for anything in this whole world. And I hope to spend the rest of my life with you. Because I am so incredibly, head-over-heels, killing me every day, can't stop thinking about it in love with you.

I Love You Courtney Beth Wilson, now and forever.

No comments: