Sunday, September 25, 2005

So Hard to See

Sometimes it's hard to see everything that is going on, especially the stuff that happens right under your nose. It's weird. I can't believe how many people thought that I abandoned them. I haven't. I just have so many things on my plate at this time that I've just been looking out for myself. Sorry everybody. I'm trying to include everyone still. It just is that the only one that I've really wanted to spend time with is so far away, my dear Courtney. I still adore her, so much. I can't wait till she comes home in 2 1/2 weeks. I miss her. But soon.

Ryan and I are going to see AIDA on Friday. YAY!!! And then Kelly, I expect you to come play with us...

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Wow don't you want to see Sarah's arthritis knee pic? hahaha So courtney is coming home? That is so awesome!! Is it permanent or just a visit?