Thursday, September 08, 2005

Looking Forward

Oh my. One day at a time. That's the way I do it. It's good to have goals but live in the now. Don't worry about all that crap that's gonna happen like next year. If I had all that stuff to worry about, I'd go insane. Tomorrow, work and school. Weekend, Army. Next Month, Halloween. November, Thanksgiving in California with Courtney and Family. Next Summer, Courtney. 2007, go back to Iraq. 2008 Come back from Iraq. 2009 Finish Degree in Forensic Psychology and marry Courtney. 2012 Finish up PHD in Forensic Studies. Have a few kids... Live happily ever after. Retire and move to Hawaii.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Hmm good plan!

thehoneyman said...

Waiting until 2009 to marry, Courtney, good luck with that one!

Chris $ said...

Oh yeah, I forgot : July 20, 2011 - Get out of the Army Forever