Saturday, September 17, 2005

Buddies

So I went to the Orem High Football game tonight. Homecoming 2005. Orem played Provo. It was fun. The three of us were totally having fun, until Orem through the game away in the last two minutes. That really sucked. We did however get to see all the girls that we used to know back when we were in High School. Crushes galore coming back up to the surface for all of us. Then we went to Applebee's after and just talked and talked. It was nice for all of us to hang out together. It's definitely been a while. Since right after my birthday if I remember right. But we had fun and I think we're gonna do it again.

1 comment:

. said...

Shut up! You were at Applebee's last night? so was I! Whoa! wierd! I was there til 12:30 or something. Ha, crazy times. Glad the game was fun. wow i'm so hyper and tired, I can't WAIT to take a nap today. :)