Wednesday, October 12, 2005

It's Over...

So after nearly 6 years of friendship, Ryan and I are done. I thought I would let you know to avoid any awkwardness on your part, so don't expect the both of us to do anything together. And since most of everyone who reads this I met through Ryan, I still invite you to talk to me and be my friend, but do not force yourself or if there's an issue with loyalty, don't do it. Because that's where mine and his crumbled... (I'm not a loyal friend... he didn't say that, but it was implied... Whatever)

3 comments:

. said...

*sigh* if I said what I am thinking right now about everything happening over in the college world, ya'al would say "Holy Crap, Kelly has turned to the dark side". Chris, I'm really sorry that this is happening to you. I understand how you feel...I'm in the same sitch. Cheer up. And I'm not saying it in the sense of that's what I'm supposed to say; I honestly and sincerely mean it....UNLESS this is all some joke, for which case I'll hate you for a day or two, feel stupid, and get over it. Cheer up bud.

Ellie said...

Chris I'm sorry this is all hitting you at the same time!! It really sucks and it hurts to lose friends! I know exactly what you are going through. And I'm not just saying that to sympathyze. I really do know how it feels!! Call me anytime you need to talk!

Danielle said...

Aw chris! buck up my boy! i am sorry. I Loved you from day one! and you seem like an awsome friend! so don't be to sad!