Saturday, August 20, 2005

Behind Blue, I Mean Brown Eyes

Yesss! Okay, Chris $ spent the last three days working and partying, and it was fun. There were some rough moments, but overall I had fun. Some friends of Christy's came down from Layton and we were up till 3am every morning. Didn't spend one night in my bed. So you know that I was having too much fun... $ style. Naturally I didn't get any packing done, so I'm rushing it now. Luckily I was on the phone most of the day, so I could talk to her and get stuff done. Otherwise I tend to get distracted. Thank you Courtney. Tomorrow I just have to pack up my final stuff. I once again found that I can survive off of very little sleep. I will admit I was ornery yesterday, but it did mark the longest I have gone without seeing Courtney since the day we met. 1 week and counting. It sucks being away from someone you care about so much. But it does make the time we spend together so much more precious.

So we are so ready to move in. The anticipation is absolutely killer. Ugh. That first day will be interesting. A place to call my own. And I can kick people out without them running to my dad to have it overturned (not like it's ever happenned, but you never now). Less than 48 hours till it's all official. Yesss!!!

2 comments:

Ellie said...

Not in your own bed huh? ;) Yay for moving out!! I am so jealous!!

Chris $ said...

Hahaha... Just couldn't make it. Had a tendency to fall asleep right where I was, which was my living room floor