Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Oh Baby

Chris $ is officially in pain. His room overlooks one of the two hot tubs on the premises. At this moment 3 very attractive young blonde females are in bikinis behind my head. I don't know whether this is paradise or hell. We'll soon find out won't we? So I didn't finally get all of my stuff put away until today. I have so much stuff, but I'm the equipped one (non-dirty peoples).

So all of you are invited to come. Plenty of hunks around here too for you girlies. It's gonna be fun. Bring your swimsuits. There's plenty of semi-summer left (I personally will sit in the hot tub during lightning and rain.) So grab everything you need and come on down to Parkway Crossing aka Partyville, now renamed to Postalville in my honor...

Come see us.

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Yay for the apartment and the hot guys in the pool! haha I can't wait to join you guys down there in a few months!