Sunday, August 14, 2005

If this is Zion, then I'm scared of Hell...

It is too hot. You heard me, too hot. Granted, in the heart of Baghdad it is reaching the high 150's right now, but they deserve it. For peaceful America it is too hot. I hate it. I so want to live in Hawaii where the difference in temperature year round is 20 degrees (I'm with you Ellie). I spent all today in army clothes and I was sweating by 9 o'clock. In the morning. It's crazy. So I think we should make a petition to the great weather-maker to tone it down a little. As LDS people we don't like to suffer. We'll leave that to the Catholics. (I can make that joke because I'm a former Catholic and I understand the mechanics of pain for repentance.) So who's with me!?!?

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Heck I've always been open to living in Hawaii... even if it was alone!!