Saturday, August 13, 2005

My Sadness

Courtney is leaving today. I spent 5 and half hours with her last night. There were times where we just sat there and held each other. I'm gonna miss her so much.

So I'm sitting here on Army weekend, waiting for a train to pass. These weekends are not very fruitful anymore. We had a BBQ. Last night I didn't miss a whole lot. I'm so glad I convinced them to let me spend the time with Courtney. We were getting along again and it was so nice. We went to Applebee's and talked, then we went bowling. After that we went back to her house and spent our last hours together. She was in tears and I was close. Oh my. 9 months until she's back. Grrr...

In the meantime Ryan and I are a little over a week from moving into Parkway Crossing. It's hard to believe that we're actually doing it. I mean I went to Basic Training and War, he went on a mission, but this is really moving out. It's so different. WE'RE MOVING OUT!!! Hahaha. I just had to say that...

9 days...

2 comments:

thehoneyman said...

holy dang excited I am! we are going to have so much fun. Tons of people better come and visit us at our place

. said...

i'm so excited for you boys! ha!