Thursday, August 25, 2005

Space ( )

Oh, I'm tired. Maybe that's why I'm so down. Poor Courtney is having such a hard time in Oklahoma. The drama back here has gone with her over there and I feel so bad. I wish I could just whisk her away to some far off place, where no one would find her. I wish she would let me do it. But she wants to do the right thing. I learned a long time ago doing the right thing while sacrificing yourself, is no way to go. So I learned to take care of myself first.

So life is too hectic right now. I just want it to settle. Ugh.

3 comments:

. said...

I'm sorry life is hectic. I know how that is, and it totally sucks. I WOULD suggest a candle lit bubble bath, while playing norah jones....but i don't know how that works for guys. For me and Ellie, it works miracles. But Whateva Hooka. Heh, I'm just playin'. I hope life slows down for ya.

thehoneyman said...

Life is good at the Parkway Crossing!

Ellie said...

I'm sorry Courtney is having such a hard time and that you are too!! Hey it will all work out though! It usually does!