Thursday, August 25, 2005

"Very Interesting Mr. Bond..."

So I had an action packed day to say the least. From the moment I got up. I tried to cross the University Bridge, but that looked futile so I decided to go get Breakfast in American Fork. Then I went to work for 6 1/2 hours. Trying to clean up the back so I have a relaxed day tomorrow. Then I went from there to the apartment, but before I even got there Ellie was texting me, asking if she could come down. I said yes and she showed up 20 minutes later with Danielle. So then I jetted off to school, did my time. Then I came back and spruced myself up and headed off to Layton to chill with Amelia (I would tell you what we did, but that will be on an one on one basis. And no, nothing dirty.) Amelia is so freaking fun that it makes my head spin. She reminds me of me, 7 years ago and a heck of a lot hotter. But here's the kicker, she wanted me to come see her. I didn't even start the conversation that day, she did. It was nice for once not to have to start and carry the conversation with a girl. Unfortunately she has a boy (That's usually how it goes...) so I have no game plan. She's coming down on Friday too. I'm so excited, it's gonna be fun...

No comments: