Monday, July 25, 2005

Hopeless

I am so pathetic. I meet a girl and then suddenly I'm infatuated. Megan said "now you have 4." Jayna. She's fun. Only got to spend one night with her so far, but she's intoxicating. The funny part is that Ryan was talking about me one night to her and she wanted to meet me. The next night I was there to see the show. Ryan pointed me out to her while he was on stage, she said "He's cute!" and Ryan started laughing on stage. I met her later and I guess she noticed the way I looked at her. Then Friday night we went over to her house. She flirted with me and I flirted back and needless to say, by the end of the night we were making out, just like Ryan and Megan. She's fun and a girl that I could really like. So we'll see what happens.

I know, I'm hopeless. Ryan says I need to settle down. I just laugh at him, because, I still don't know what I want. Hahaha.

Just smile and be happy.

1 comment:

. said...

hehe, that's one of the funniest stories i've ever heard. Go tiger, go! oh, you too ryan...