Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Too Busy...

What the heck!!! Everybody is soooo busy. I don't know what to do. I am so bored. I do get to look forward a night of St. George this weekend with my beloved Courtney. I wish I could stay all weekend, but I have to come back up for my 5 year reunion on Saturday. I can't believe that I've been out of High School for 5 years. It's amazing. Now I get to go see if anybody has done anything in the last 5 years of their life. I made a lot of enemies in high school, so at least I can tell them that I spent 16 months of my life fighting for my country. Let's see them heckle me for that (except the ones who are hard-headed and completely anti-war.)

After that, my weekend doesn't have that much meaning. I'm starting to be eager to go back to school. I want to go back to school, really bad. It's gonna be fun. At least I'll be occupied and never bored. And when I go to school the VA pays me $788 a month. That will be so nice. I can pay for my new car (coming so soon ladies and gentleman) and perhaps an apartment. Oooh I can't wait for that. Between my school and work, I'll have some pretty good money.

Hehehe... Stop me now...

7 comments:

Danielle said...

I so agree with everyone being so busy. What the heck. Maybe we just need to find hobbies or something to occupy our lame boring unused time.
P.s. I am super excited for your car cause they are just hot!

. said...

busy shmusy. life is full of crap sometimes

Susannah said...

Busy? Busy? I sit at home on my behind from 6:30 a.m. 'til 7:00 p.m. all dang day. (Except Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays...when I'm messing around at Kirklands.) Busy my foot.

...just nobody calls me.

Chris $ said...

Well shoot, the rest of us need to chill... Cheer up Kelly, it was fun seeing you last night.

Ellie said...

Busy... what is your definition of busy? Working in the afternoon and then coming home and doing nothing? I think you mean to say Ryan is busy... cause he is the only one!! hahaha

Chris $ said...

I didn't mean just Ryan, I have other peeps, and they're schedules have been clashing with mine so much that it's frustrating. Last time I complain on my blog...

Ellie said...

Chris you have other friends?!?!?! *gasp* I thought that we were the only people that mattered? hahaha i'm funny.... This is SO not the last time you will complain and you know it! Heck I think people should have blogs just so they can complain on them...