Sunday, July 10, 2005

Reunion

Wow. I went to my 5 year high school reunion last night. It was interesting to see how many people were married and were having kids or were gonna have kids. All the former cheerleaders were all married. It was kinda disappointing. Some of them didn't do to well with maintaining their figures over the years, but some of them did a superb job. We played volleyball for a little while, which was pretty fun. I gotta remember to not hustle as much as I do sometimes or I'm gonna get hurt. I can't move like I used too. We got to listen to some of the alumni play instruments like they used to back when we were in school. It was cool and fun. I really started to miss the days of being in High School. Such simple times. No worries in the world except to pass the class.

Oh I miss those days

No comments: