Thursday, July 21, 2005

Zelda

One of the coolest games of all time has to be Zelda: The Ocarina of Time. I'm here at Megan's House watching Ryan attempt to play Zelda. He screams everytime something surprises him in the game. It's so hilarious. He's so funny. Watching these girls play is so much fun.

So let me tell you about my drama this morning. I was sitting out front at work because Savanna was out there all alone. We were chatting and laughing about stupid stuff and Courtney walked in. She had such a scowl on her face. Both Savanna and I looked at each other. I had no idea. But after a little while I realized it. During the shipment she was as sweet as can be but as soon as we were back in the store she went cold on me. I did most of my work out front because it felt like a hostile work environment. V finally told me that it was completely dumb.

After Savanna left Courtney was fine... Aaargh, totally aggrevating. So Ryan and I went and got all the information for Parkway Crossing today. We decided that was the place when two hot girls in bikinis walked out of the pool. We knew that we could not turn that down. Our fate is sealed.

No comments: