Friday, July 29, 2005

Oh Dear...

So Ryan, Christy, and I went up to see Katie, Christy's sister. Ryan and Katie had a huge fight about 5 months ago and didn't speak to each other until a couple of days ago. So we went up to Layton to see her. Before we got to her house I noticed the Air Force Base, so we went on base because I wanted to see if I could find a certain type of Liquor that they don't sell in Utah. Unfortunately I couldn't find it. But before we could get on the base we had to get Honeyman's Jeep a temporary pass. Yeah, if you want to get on a base, you need a military boy, current registration, and proof of insurance. Ryan did not have a current insirance card. So he had to call State Farm and have them fax a copy of his insirance. Always keep the card in your car, you never know when you'll need it.

So we went and played with Katie. We took a tour of her apartment and then we sat and talked for awhile, I caught up with Christy and her boy toy situation. Then we went bowling. None of us broke a hundred. Ryan and I were pretty crazy. Then we went back, talked for a little while. Now we're on the road home. Yay. Tomorrow's friday. I have two crazy days ahead of me. I can't wait till sunday when I can sleep all day. Wait. It's Courtney's birthday. Looks like I'm screwed until the 15th.

1 comment:

thehoneyman said...

yay! for long drives with you buddy!