Sunday, July 03, 2005

Summer Fun

4th of July weekend is one of my favorite weekends of the whole year. People decide to actually start having fun and include me in on it. Partied on Friday, Saturday I went to the fireworks show up at the U and today I went out skiing with my uncle. I didn't get around to skiing because I went tubing first and during my second run I got ejected from the tube and slammed into the water face first. It hurt my neck pretty bad so I'm laid out at my Grandma's with a heat pack on my neck. It's sending a dull pain through my entire head.

I hate fighting with girls, especially when I don't know what I did for them to not be nice to me. Sometimes I do something and I don't even realize it, but I have done nothing. I am certain of it, and if I had, it was something so trivial that it's dumb that she'd be upset. I get tired of my behavior being held to these standards that these girls don't even follow. It's not even with people I'm dating, that's what infuriates me the most.

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

No comments: