Sunday, July 31, 2005

What it is Yo!

So today was Courtney's Bday slash Farewell party. Yeah, first thing Zac walks in (Courtney's ex) and throws a fit because I'm there.. That was dumb. So he acted all pouty for the next like 5 hours. I hate it. So we did the Boondocks and had some fun. It's a pretty fun place if you can handle all the kids.

So we came back, but Zac was still being dumb and giving me dirty looks and stuff. So I left for a while and went to buy Courtney's first gift from me. I went to Kirkland's for the gift. Talked to Carole and Savanna for a while. Savanna sure cracks me up. She's extremely feisty with me. It's so funny. Then I got a text from Courtney asking me if I was coming back.

So I went back down and watched as the rest of the BBQ was put together. I let Courtney play with my phone for a while. Then the rest of the people came over and we had dinner. As soon as dinner was over practically everybody split. Trhat's when I gave Courtney her Beer Money Bank. Then we sat down and started watching a movie. I was laying pretty close to Courtney on the couch and then Zac started freaking out. Quietly, but enough to upset Courtney. Then he asked her if he could talk to her in private. He then proceeded to tell her that he's super jealous and didn't like it, when not two hours before he had his arm around her and she was laying on him on the couch right in front of me. Such a damn hipocrite. Now it is approaching the hour of her birthday. That's right the last day of July.

Happy 18th Birthday Courtney.

1 comment: