Sunday, July 03, 2005

Pretty Fireworks

So I went to Rice-Eccles Stadium for the substitute 4th of July celebration. It was interesting. It wouldn't have been worth it if Kelly Clarkson hadn't performed. Her performance definitely made it worth the $35 I payed. She's a very good singer. I didn't think I would enjoy it as much as I did. Ryan kept everyone else around us entertained with his normal antics. I myself was chewing on my program because that girl has gotten quite hot over the past couple of years. Mmm... She was yummy. The fireworks at the end were kind of disappointing. They went and then all of a sudden they just stopped. For a half an hour we waited for the fireworks to start back up. Damn Computers. But it was a pretty good finale. I enjoyed my night. We had fun. So many hot girls up there. It makes me want to go to the U just for fun.

Well I'm sitting here on a dock in the middle of Utah Lake and I'm gonna watch my cousin try to ski, so I'm outie...

2 comments:

thehoneyman said...

I want to go to the University of Utah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danielle said...

Ewww why?!