Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The Money Path

Kelly's back. Ellie's leaving. Sheesh. Well this week is pretty exciting for me. On Thursday I'm eligible for my $15,000 re-enlistment bonus. Oooh, I can't wait. That Mustang is calling to me. They are so pretty. Everybody has been giving me their opinions, so we'll see what I actually come out with. I have 3 final colors picked out. Olive Green, Midnight Blue, or Charcoal. I want it to be a manual (helps eliminate the amount of people who'll want to drive). Don't know whether or not I want a convertible. I want an V-8 GT.

This fall I want to move out to Parkway Crossing. Just to get out from under people and it would be very interesting. I'm just afraid I'm gonna turn into a party animal. But that's a risk I'm willing to take!!! HA. I better have my Sidekick back by then... I miss it so much. I never realized how attached I got to it. I had it for 34 days. I have haven't had it for 7 days. And it's killing me. I kinda want to move out so I'm not under anyone's thumb. But I do have plenty of freedom here at my dad's. I just miss being my own person, not having to tell someone where I am so they don't worry about me. Everybody better come and play with Ryan and I. Especially you Kelly. None of those "But I live in Springville" excuses. Both Ryan and I love to drive, so there is no reason to feel bad. Everybody come and play.

Well, I'm losing my train of thought, so I think I'll finish it. Talk to you guys later. Have fun in my future home Ellie.

4 comments:

. said...

I will totally come play with ya'al! I might even have my dang liscence by then. what a crazy thought, eh? wow, being back home is kinda crazy...I haven't been home for a while, and yet, i still feel like i'm on the go...*shrugs* good luck with that car...

thehoneyman said...

Yay! for the Parkway Crossing, I am a little scared to live with the Jocks and Whores, but I think I will make it through

Chris $ said...

I'm pretty good at making Jocks cry and as for the whores, I'll figure out what to do with them...

Ellie said...

Well then Parkway Crossing must be my future home if it is where all the whores are at...