Sunday, June 12, 2005

Am I Stupid or Brave?

Today I did something that will affect me for the next 6 years. I re-enlisted in the Army National Guard. That means that I'm in until July 20, 2011. I did it because they're giving me $15,000 and I continue to get my educational benefits. The benefits are pretty sweet for 2005-2006 because I get to have my school paid for by the National Guard and they pay me $788 a month to go to school. So this round the pros outweigh the cons. But the downside is that I will do at least one more 18 month deployment, maybe two. But at least my car will be payed off.

For those of you that don't know, at the beginning of August I will be buying a brand new 2005 Mustang. Jealous? You should be. It's gonna be a beautiful car. I'm gonna start test driving them in the next couple of weeks. Mmm.

Yeah, I spent most today catching up on Susie's Blogs. She remembers way too much and she knows how to elaborate on everything. It's amazing. I lost that talent when I was 14 and started getting involved with girls. Since then my memory has been devoted to remembering details so I don't get in trouble with the girls that I play with. It would be nice to swear off women and get my memory back, but no. I love women too much. I guess that's why people tell me I'm a womanizer. Maybe that's why I have posters of hot women all over my walls.

You know one thing I am looking forward too is the 4th of July. Didn't do anything spectacular last year, so I have to play this year. And this time we're going to see Kelly Clarkson, which I think will be a total blast. Then I have a bunch of fireworks that I have to get rid of, the kind of stuff that I haven't gotten to fire off in years. So I believe that will be a fun weekend. Then later in the month we are going to attempt a trip down south. I want to go to SoCali, Ryan wants to go to Vegas, and Ellie wants to go to St. George, so we'll see how it all works out. I wouldn't mind doing all three, but we'll see. (Ryan's a pansy and is afraid to ask for a week off from work. J/K) I need a vacation. Haven't had one since the end of July last year, and that was a crazy trip...

4 comments:

thehoneyman said...

Ok so I am a pansy, I will inquire on the possibility of getting a week off, if you figure out an approximate cost of the total trip, if you do I will though some loving on the side

Ellie said...

Hahaha ok well if there is going to be ryan on chris action I think I may sit this trip out... haha

Danielle said...

oh dear the nasty images ugh! hahaha oh dear!

Chris $ said...

You may get some lovin', you may get it from a man, but it sure ain't gonna be me. Sorry dude, I'm all about chicks. Maybe in my next life. (Very Doubtful)