Thursday, June 23, 2005

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy...

I have put this out there. I adore Courtney Beth Wilson. I spend every week day with her at work, but when I spend time with her outside of the job, I don't ever want to leave her. There's just something about her. I took her to see The Incredibles at the Scera Shell. She enjoyed the movie so much. And she enjoyed my company. Right after the movie started, she squeezed my hand and I looked over at her. She kissed me. It was totally random. That's one of those things that I love about her.

I am not looking forward to the day that she leaves for Oklahoma and College. I'm gonna miss her horribly. So I guess I'm gonna have to keep good contact with her.

I'm thinking I might have to move down to Parkway Crossing this fall, just for kicks and giggles. Savanna, my gorgeous new co-worker, is encouraging this idea. If I go down there, I'll take Mr. Honeyman with me. That way we party hardy all winter long. Sounds good doesn't it? I thought so.

9 comments:

thehoneyman said...

I am packing already! Parkway Crossing or bust! It is has been calling my name for over a year now...

Ellie said...

Haha well you better make sure there is room for me to sleep over occasionally!! haha

thehoneyman said...

the couch is where you will be

Chris $ said...

Nah. She can share my bed.

Danielle said...

um what about me? hahaha

Chris $ said...

Oh, what the heck...

thehoneyman said...

My bed will be taken

. said...

*gasp*.....Dang it! I hate it when I have something funny to say in my head, but when I write it down, it suddenly isn't so funny anymore! Shoot!

Susannah said...

As I do not sleep, haha--I am now claiming the floor in front of Ryan's laptop.